Numerical entries deadline: 22 May 2021
Nominal entries deadline: 26 June 2021
Entries and accreditation requests must be made by the National Federation using the ICF’s online entries system (SDP):
For detailed instructions on how to submit entries, please read the SDP user guide. Any questions or issues relating to entries or accreditation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the respective deadline.
· Numerical entries close: 22 May 2021
· You must submit through SDP the number of athletes you will enter into each event.
· Please also give indicative numbers for the overall number of athletes and team personnel who will attend the event with your delegation.
· Nominal entries close: 26 June 2021
· Each athlete competing must be entered by name.
· Team personnel must also be submitted for accreditation at this time. These entries will be used to produce the accreditation cards for all teams.
· Entries or accreditation requests sent directly to the committee or the event organiser will NOT be accepted.
Anti-doping education programme
For this competition, every athlete, coach and support personnel must pass the relevant anti-doping online course on the Anti-Doping Education Learning platform (ADEL) corresponding to their role.
Please find the link to access to the platform: https://adel.wada-ama.org/
More information: https://www.canoeicf.com/anti-doping-education
Rok za oddajo številčnih prijav: 22. maj 2021
Rok za oddajo imenskih prijav: 26. junij 2021
SPLETNI PRIJAVNI OBRAZEC
Prijave tekmovalcev so možne le preko spletnega obrazca SDP – ICF, ki je na voljo na: https://icf.msl.es/icf/icf.jsp
V primeru vprašanj se obrnite na: email@example.com
Priročnik za uporabo prijavne aplikacije je dostopen na: http://www.canoeicf.com/sites/default/files/nf_userguide_v2.2.pdf
Prijave, ki bodo poslane neposredno organizacijskemu odboru tekme svetovnega pokala, ne bodo sprejete.